Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY..........



Never have I had the opportunity to say "Happy Valentine's Day" to such a vast number of people!

This is the day when love is in the air.....everyone, for the most part, is in a happy mood, either giving Valentines or receiving them. Tons of candy, hundreds of dozens of flowers, engagement rings, all sorts of gifts, limited only by the imagination, will be given to "that special someone."

The most wonderful gift of love was given to God's children many, many years ago in His Son, Jesus.

Some of those that I wish a "Happy Valentine's Day" to are my husband, Edward, my children, my grandchildren, friends that I've had for years and especially my new blogging friends...........................
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE...................

14 comments:

Ash said...

Hi Betty,
I am so happy to find out someone reads my blog! I came over and read through yours tonight. You and my mom have so much in common, I know she enjoys your blog, as do I. I especially enjoyed the decaf water story, it tickled me. Oh, I saw in your picture there are weight watchers candies... I love them! I know that its hard to comment on my page, it's in the bottom right hand corner of the posts, it blends in with the other colors, I need to change that. But please keep on coming back!
Ash

Karen said...

Thank you, Betty! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Susie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Betty!
I'm happy we met through this fun world of blogging!
:)

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Happy Valentine’s Day dear Betty.

May this Valentine’s day be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
Marion

Mary L. Briggs said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Betty. What a sweet post and thanks for reminding us of the best gift of love ever given. Hope you enjoy your day.

dot said...

Happy Valentine's Betty!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Mam!!!
Love,
E and E

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to the best mama in the whole wide world! Thanks for all you are and all you do! I love you!
Love,
Amy

PS...Tell Daddy too since he doesn't have his own blog! LOL

Susan P. said...

Betty, Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! I'm so happy to have met you:)

MariaJ said...

Thank you for you nice words on my blog! I wish you a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valetine's Day to you too! Hoping to see you this weekend!

Love,
Beth

TJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
:-D

Kelli said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Betty!!! I am so glad to have met you through this blogging adventure. Thank you for being so sweet!!

Kelli

Kerri said...

Yes, love was in the air yesterday, and so was snow in our neck of the woods. Plenty of it! Looking out this morning, with the sun shining brightly on the snowbanks is such a delight. Blue jays and other birds are busily filling their tummies at the feeders.
That's such a lovely picture. I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day.