Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary---Amy and Chad........... Valentine from 'Hootin Anni'.......The Many Names of Christ..........

Today is a very special day for our daughter Amy, aka Picketfence Mom, and her husband, Chad.....it's their 19th wedding anniversary.......please drop by and wish them a wonderful day.........





Thank you Hootin Anni for the beautiful Valentine....very thoughtful and appreciated......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To see the name that Christ means to you go to this website:
Click here: The Many Names of Christ ~Inspirational~ Wanda's Country Home

8 comments:

JEWELGIRL said...

I have 4 cats. One of them smiles
like the Lion in the valentine.
(But only after a kitty treat!)
I am an old movie fan also -
PBS acually had Guys & Dolls on this weekend - right before the
football game..... Have a good day!

Heidi said...

Congratulations to Amy and Chad! You must be very proud of them on this their special day.

What a cute and vintage looking Valentine. It makes me think of the ones I use to give to all my classmates in grade school.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Susan said...

Congrats to your kids. I believe anniversaries are truly to be celebrated because they are EARNED!! Appreciated the beautiful link. HE is all those things and more to me, too!!!
Susan

Mary said...

Betty,

You kids have been married the same amount of time as my husband and I. Our 19th was in December.

Love that Valentine that Hootin' Anni gave out. It's an oldie. I remember getting those as a kid.

Visited the page and yes, God is all the things to me. Enjoyed it. Thanks for the link.

Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the special day!

Blessings, Betty!

Melissa

Betty said...

Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law on their anniversary. Sorry I didn't get by here yesterday, but I'll go to their blog today and congratulation them.

Congratulations to you on your award. It's beautiful.

Betty said...

I'm sorry, Betty, but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment on Amy's blog. Happy Belated Anniversary to the two of them.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Congrats to Amy and Chad! What a lovely and cute Valentine Hootin Anni gave you!