Monday, February 25, 2008

Surviving in the Land of Crud.......

Sorry I haven't been around visiting with you and reading what's going on in your lives......I have the Crud, better known as sneezing, sore throat, hurt all over stuff.......I went to the doctor this morning and she diagnosed bronchitis to go along with the aforementioned aches and pains.....

My daughter, Amy, and a couple of her children have it also......

I'm taking my not-so-good tasting medicine, drinking lots of liquids and staying in....

I missed both services at church yesterday and it makes for a long week.....

Hope to post in a day or two......take care of yourselves......Betty

In case you are interested after testing tissues....my nose recommends 'Puffs'...and they even come in a pretty black and white printed box....what more can you ask for?........

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, Dear, I am sorry you are sick. I pray you and your family will be well soon. I think Puffs with lotion do better on the nose. :o) I posted a link to your helpful tips. I liked them. Come by and visit ~ some pretty music and hymns ~ you might enjoy.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Dear Friend Betty......

Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you and sending prayers and positive energy for you to feel well again very soon. Our Fondest Love - Marion & John xx

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I hope you get better soon. Puffs are the only thing to buy.

dot said...

Sorry you got the crud and sure hope you get over it soon! I'll remember that about the Puffs but I'm hoping I won't need any.

marmielu said...

I hope you fell better soon. We had something similar making the rounds in my neck of the woods a few weeks ago. I had a mild case of it.

I know what you mean about missing church making for a long week.

Take care of yourself!

Mary Lou

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

So sorry to read you are "under the weather"...I was wondering why I hadn't heard from sweet Betty!

Get lots of rest and stay warm! We'll be hearing from you in a jiffy!

Hope said...

Feel better soon, Betty.

Hugs,
Hope

Betty said...

Hi Betty,

I'm sure sorry you are sick. There seems to be a lot of that stuff going around.

Don't worry about not visiting. There are times in our lives that we just can't do everything we would like to do. I'm sure you'll be around to visit everyone soon. Meantime, just take care of your and get plenty of rest.

Love and Prayers,
Betty

Myrna said...

Sorry to hear you have the Crude. That is just the worst! Hope you and amy's family are out and about very soon!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I hope you are on the mend, and feeling better real soon! I like Puffs best too! ;-)

Katherine

Betty said...

Betty, I pray that you are feeling much better by the time you read this.

Hugs,
Betty

Susie said...

There are so many colds and flu viruses making the round this year! I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. Take good care of yourself.
xo

Linda said...

Oh Betty, I'm sorry you are sick. Stay cozy, take your medicine and feel better soon. Hugs, Linda