Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dream Meme.........................

My daughter, Amy, tagged me for the 'I Dream' meme.......

1. Firstly, I dream that there would be a peaceful solution in Iraq, Afghanistan, and all the other places where turmoil and oppression exist and all the men and women could return home to their families......

2. Secondly, I dream that God's children would see the need to be obedient and live lives that would be pleasing to Him in His service.......that I would strive everyday to glorify my Savior, Jesus......

3. Thirdly, I dream that my grandchildren and yours would have the opportunity to grow up in a world free of cancer, diabetes, alzheimers and all the other debilitating diseases........

4.. Fourthly, I dream of having all of my flowerbeds weeded, mulched and edged all at the same time.......

5. Fifthly, I dream of having many, many blue hydrangeas blooming.......along with roses, lardspur, hollyhocks, gardenias, geraniums, agapanthus, acanthus, cosmos just to name a few...

6. Sixthly, I dream of losing five pounds that comes from eating all the delicious meals at church gatherings, friend's homes and a handful of this and that......

7. Seventhly, I dream of meeting my blogging buddies somewhere, sometime...I've dreamed of seeing Marion, Reflection Through the Seasons, twice. She was just as sweet as I thought her to be........

Now I tag Myrna, Marion, Pea, Ruth and Mary..............

16 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I like your dreams. Thank you for sharing them with us. connie from Texas I hope your dreams come true.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Oh Betty... I dream of of your 7th too, wouldn’t it be wonderful. But as I’ve said before, some day, some time, some how, I believe it will come to pass. Love of love - Marion

a Pocket Angel said...

Betty, I have posted my "I dream" to my blog. Hope I did it right. Thank you for tagging me. Hope you have a lovel day :-}
PS Your #7 "I dream" sounds like such GREAT fun!

dot said...

Nice dreams!

a Pocket Angel said...

Betty,I was just thinking about you and then an email poped up that you had left a comment on my blog!!
Yes it would be wonderful for our dreams to come true. Especially #7 for me that is..God bless you, you are such a truley dear sweet lady! ~Mary~

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What great dreams!! I would love all of those too. I would LOVE to meet Marion too. Lets you and I go to see her..How about that!! smile!! I would love to lose weight and keep it off...that would be a great big dream of mine!! Sandy

weirdbunny said...

Sorry I haven't been around !! It's late now so I'm off to bed. However I'll catch up with all your missed posed tommorow - love Julia x

savvycityfarmer said...

Your 5# has to be 10 for me....sigh

Carole Burant said...

Wonderful dreams to have indeed!! Thanks for tagging me, I'll get to it as soon as I can:-) xox

Kelli said...

Those are wonderful dreams, Betty! I really enjoyed your post.
Kelli

Trella said...

What wonderful dreams. I really love this post, and a very neat meme.
Trella

Unknown said...

I LOVED this list of yours. So many are my dreams as well!
Blessings!

RUTH said...

Dreams that I am sure are echoed by all. Thanks for the "hair" information.

Julieann said...

What lovely dreams:) I have had dreames of meeting people here too:)

I really enjoyed reading this post.

Julieann:)

Mary said...

Hello,Thank You for the visit and the welcome. I too love flowers but can not do many this year. My daughter is our Childrens director .She is planing our vbs,which will be July 8th.My husband has a young adult class(small),some single and married.
Have a great day.
Mary:) crash-n-smash

a Pocket Angel said...

betty, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog
to wish me a happy birthday!
What a wonderful day it was finding out that
Amy (FourSistersInACottage) is cancer free!
God bless you and her.
Have a lovely day :-} Mary