Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day...................

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's...........................

Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy......No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.......

A special Happy Father's Day to my husband, Edward, and to our grandchildren's Dads-------Chip to his sons, Davis and Drew and Chad to his children, Erin, Elisabeth, Wesley, Ellie, John and Alexander....all three are wonderful examples of what a Daddy should be.....

5 comments:

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Happy Father’s Day to Edward, Chip and Chad. Enjoy this wonderful and blessed day with your children. I'd like to include my dearest husband John too, for he has been a truly wonderful father to my children. Marion

savvycityfarmer said...

To my southern gal friend...
Bless you and your family on the Daddy Day...Our heavenly Daddy must look down and smile upon Godly fathers!!!!!
(you might enjoy my post about my Dad)

Kelli said...

Happy Father's Day to all the special men in your family!!

Kelli

TO BECOME said...

I hope you all had very special Father's Days. May you have a very good week. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.